Thursday, July 3, 2008

Warm Welcome

Blogging is something that I never thought we would be doing. I've heard others say how much they love doing it - even getting addicted to "blogging" - I didn't get it!! I sit here at midnight after having been working on our family blog for the last two hours. I can now say that I understand completely!

This is a great way to keep our family members and friends informed of our goings on without having to send personalized emails. Not that I don't enjoy the individuality of that, but we're getting busier and busier!!

I'm very excited to join the club, so to speak, and have felt such encouragement from friends and family to do so!! I'm sure that in no time at all, we will seem as cool as all of you out there who are reporting all of your fun things. . . . I can't wait!! ~Em

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so happy you started a blog. I will be your number one viewer.