Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekly Update

SOME people have informed me (chastised, complained, you pick it) that I am not updating often enough.

So here I sit, way past my bedtime, three days after my last post to bring you up to date on our last week or so. :)


Fun game of name that body part (Granny & Morgan)

Liz explaining something complex. Crocheting?


Unwelcome bathroom friends!

Haircuts!!!!
Only one left. . . . how to convince him a homemade cut by Mom is good!?

BEE STINGS!
David eating peaches against a pine backdrop

Self portraits (Morgan, Aunti Em, Carmen, Jacob in the back)

Hopefully this will satisfy my thirsty readers. . . . love and miss you! More to come. . . due to guilt. . . just kidding!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures as usual!!

Liz said...

thanks for taking the time to post for my entertainment. I love the pics! That was fun to see you this weekend. :) Love ya!

Jess said...

The pictures are great. Who invited that friend into your bathroom?