Friday, September 19, 2008

My Baby Brother

Cory is entering the MTC in six days! I'm so proud of him for the decision to serve a mission. He's a great example to me and my family.

We went up to his farewell on Sunday and spent some quality time with him. His talk was awesome - it's cool to think how much he'll grow and learn - I can't wait to hear his homecoming report!

Cory was born on my first day of ninth grade. I remember being really mad that I had to go to school and couldn't meet him until the school day was over.

He was so tiny and cute - now he's a man!!! I love you, bro!






Siblings - David, Cory, Lindsay, Emily, Makayla, Greg
Missing - Logan (Pennsylvania), Rebekah (Colorado)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily-

Thanks for posting this. We weren't able to come up because Spencer spoke the same day and will go to the MTC the same day too. It is so fun to see a picture of almost everyone together. I have a blog too. I don't know if you have seen it. Anyway check it out if you haven't already.

www.xanga.com/rubymama05

Ashley

Miller Family said...

emily, were you sitting down in this pic ;)? i didn't know you had such a large family, that is awesome. best wishes for your brother. If he has as strong as a testimony as you, he will be one great missionary.
-mandi

Liz said...

Hey when did you guys take that picture of the siblings? I love it! Was the photograper standing on a chair?

Natasha said...

Certainly don't want to give you a complex but it looks as though Heavenly Father gave all the height to your siblings and totally left you out! Rude! Good thing He gave you more than enough talent and humor! Hehe.