Monday, September 15, 2008

My garden

This year I worked part time during the summer in a gravel pit as a pit boss. Emily dislikes when I work at all as usually something suffers because of it. This year the disaster was my garden. Oh and my interior home improvement plans took a hit too. Unless I am home every day, the garden is a goner as it is so big, weeds usually catch up and pass me. Lets take a look at my beautiful garden this year, shall we? Especially since we are for sure not taking a tour of my house.

2 comments:

ME said...

phew! GLad to know I wasn't the only one with an out of control garden this year...and weeds...ugh...well there is always next year

Miller Family said...

you know, i have the same problem. maybe we should pool our resources and hire some unlucky person to weed our gardens!!
-mandi