Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh How Lovely Was the Morning

If you had to choose a favorite. . . sunrise or sunset, which would you choose? Today I would choose a sunrise. Here is a picture of one from Friday morning. This is the beautiful Spanish Fork valley. The absolute best part of my day is when I come over the Santaquin hill in the morning. My breath catches in my throat as the sun begins to shine on the valley that lays before me. I am filled with a sense of hope. Hope for a new day - a new beginning. Nothing on Heavenly Father's beautiful earth quite compares to the early morning sunrise for me. I am so blessed to live in Utah and have the distinct pleasure of commuting each day past this gorgeous site.
~Em

4 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for this post. That's a great picture!

Unknown said...

Did you just stop and snap that picture? It's gorgeous! But you work too early! That must have been around 6 am!!

Bright Eyes (Shelley) said...

Beautiful! Thanks Jay! I think I win, I have FOUR girls and ONE boy! hehehehe

Shelley (AVOW)

Liz said...

ummm, where did you go? I check your blog regualarly and I need a new post!! :)