Saturday, August 23, 2008

Date Night in Italy

We had dinner at Gloria's Little Italy in Provo last night. We absolutely loved the atmosphere and the yummy authentic Italian Food. We got there around 6pm and without a reservation had to wait for 25 minutes. The only thing we would have changed is that we would have made a reservation. When we left, the parking lot was full of people eating gelato while they waited 45 minutes or more for seats.
Jay liked it so much, he hugged the host on the way out. . . the guy said, "See ya Jay. Thanks for grabbing my side." We decided that when we go out to dinner, we want to start going to new places. . . .anyone have any suggestions for next time?

4 comments:

Shem said...

I was glad to get your review. I can't wait to try it. My suggestion is El Siboney in Lindon. It is authentic Cuban food. SOOOO GOOOD.

Jess said...

Sounds good; I'll have to try it. I like the Bombay House in Provo. I'm a sucker for good Indian food.

Bright Eyes (Shelley) said...

We have eated Gelato there before. We actually ate at the thai place next door then had gelato. Scott has eated there before and wated to take me there. I wasn't in the mood for Italian. Hey it was my birthday. :D There is a place in Nephi that we went to a while back that had the BEST sauted veggies. It was a cafe...it was across the street from it's old place. The new place is huge and very nice. I dont' remember the name. It was mighty tastey. You've peobably eaten there before.
Shelley (AVOW)

Natasha said...

Sounds like so much fun! I wish I had some good suggestions! I also love the Bombay House in Provo, and we thought the Smokehouse (in Orem, Provo, and Spanish Fork) was pretty original. If you're traveling South and love million calorie meals, The Car Hop Cafe is adorable.