Monday, August 4, 2008

Family Home Evening.


Family Home Evening this week was a fun little celebration of our second amendment rights. One of the reasons we love Nephi is that you can drive five minutes to the local outdoor shooting range and practice shooting for free. Here Elijah enjoys shooting his very accurate scoped 22 rifle. I’ve seen him hit quarter-sized targets at fifty yards.

There goes Emily shooting the AK47. Undoubtedly taking out some of her frustrations from a hard day at work. She really didn't want to do this but I made her do it anyway. Probably fulfilling some long ago fantasy of mine. She's so great. Jay

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a good video of Emily! Emily, you better not take that gun to Prosper!! Those sales guys would be putty in your hands for once!!

Jess said...

I don't know, I think payroll might go smoother with the gun.

Liz said...

That's awesome Emily! You go girl! David has wanted me to go to a shooting range forever....now that he saw this video he wants me to go even more!