Friday, September 18, 2009


I ran into some more good deals this summer so I’m in a little deep with projects happening all at the same time. This is the driveway. We actually parked cars here at one time. The brown Porsche 914 is the parts rig. Any parts that I need for the cool sexy mid-life crises black 914 I’m restoring for myself comes from that one. Then of course there’s the 1972 beetle convertible. All the boys made fun of that until they learned that girls dig convertibles. Now they are looking forward to that being completed too. Especially Zach.
None of these fun cars will be found at my Brother Chris’s house. He was bagging on me the other day saying I’m getting old and boring. I think he’s driving a station wagon or maybe a Dodge Aries K or something now.
In the forground you can see our fun Honda 100 and a Honda Cr80 I’m fixing for the boys.

1 comment:

Chris said...

The last time you had a "sext" red 914 in Cali I believe it was my play car. It sat on the street for a LONG time. No engine = no go nowhere! I hope you get better results with your new "sexy" 914 or maybe David can play in it like I did.
A cool, non boring car is only cool, non boring when it can go varoom by itself. I know it's fun to have your 4 boys push you around the neighborhood in your "sexy" 914 and wave at all the cute "beehives."
Please ask your boys how many "men" they see driving a convertible VW bug.
Jay, last time I heard it was you who had the minivan. Enjoy the aerostar!