Thursday, January 28, 2010


Hey look at me, I'm actually keeping up with Liz Thompson with two blog posts in two days! I'm sure it wont last. She will blog about anything. Her kids brushing teeth, dryer lint, the dog, whatever.
Anyway.....check out this HUGE Meade scope I scored at a pawnshop in Salt Lake! We will plant this monster on the porch of the cabin in Park City where we are camping in this summer and see the nose of a deer from ten miles away.....
That camping trip is gonna be the bomb.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Hey....I haven't ever blogged about dryer lint! That's a good idea though. :)
Nice purchase! I can't wait for you to show it to us at the cabin!! Woo Hoo!

Unknown said...

dryer lint, that's great. It was sure fun to see you guys at the temple - thanks again for inviting me! I wish we could have visited longer!

Jess said...

What a great buy.

Logan said...

i cant think of another way t contact you but i was browsing through craigslist and ran into this, I am not sure what you have planned for the boys but this is a great deal and you wont be losing any money on it http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=9744472&cat=236&lpid= hopefully its not gone by the time you get this.

Logan said...

ok so i found out it sold the first day it was put up.

Greg said...

Camping trip... in a cabin... Jay I thought you knew what camping was.