Friday, June 19, 2009

I have a FIFTEEN year old. What??

Happy Birthday my almost-driver!
For Zach's birthday dinner, he REALLY wanted to try Lobster. Yikes, I know, but he's a good kid so we try to accommodate without spoiling... I'm not sure how that is working yet. We went to Red Lobster and Zach got to try much more than Lobster. Here he is trying crab legs.






This is him contemplating the Lobster - he actually said "It's not as good as I thought it would be!" Which is good news, right?

All-in-all, I think he had a fun birthday. We love Zach and he's a joy (when he wants to be - haha)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you have a fifteen year old! That really is something! By the time my oldest is 15 Zach will be 26. LOL 15 is such a fun age, good times ahead!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he's 15! Yikes - at least you still have one more year until 16!! I'll be in Utah for a few weeks in July so I may stop in one day at Prosper and see you!! If I'm brave (or maybe stupid), I'll bring my kids.

Jess said...

I can't believe you have a 15 year old either.

Natasha said...

Woah! He is really growing up! If he ever needs a ride, we would love to go to Red Lobster! Looks like fun!

Woodlands said...

He's got some great taste buds!!! You don't look old enough to have a 15 year old.