Sunday, January 11, 2009

The progression of our tiny house...

By far, our favorite part of our house is the yard. A lot of people don't know what is hiding in the back, but here's what it looked like when we first saw it. We came down to go to church and see if we liked the ward. This was April, 2003. I think they liked it, too!

One year later, Jay had transformed the yard into this:


Stay tuned for more recent pictures - we plan on going all crazy again this year, so we'll keep you updated.

Now for the house....
I know it doesn't look done yet, but it used to be worse!!

Not quite finished, but SO much better!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The house and yard look AWESOME! I wish I could see it in person! I sure miss you guys and yes, even Prosper. Keep up the progression pictures of the house - love them!

Shem said...

I think the transformations are GREAT! Can't wait to see what else is coming.