Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shooting with the boys...

I'll admit - I was there ONLY as Camera girl... I love to spend time with the men in my life. Jay really wanted to take Greg and Logan to the shooting range. The last time we came up, he took Cory (one last hurrah before Cory left) and he wanted to take the other boys out.


Here's a good one of Greg... next time we'll have to get him to pose Rambo-style!




When we got there, Greg and Logan were surprised that the gun range was open... Jay said that Cory took him there last time and they didn't have any problems... Well, when we left, this is what we found:

We were completely locked in!! Greg saved the day by calling some people and finally got the combination so that we could escape! It was quite an adventure.

4 comments:

Paintergirl said...

You guys are so fun to follow. Such characters;). Just so you know enrichment for our ward now has its own blogger!!! www.nephi7th.blogger.com

Spread the word!!!

Liz said...

I really missed out on a fun weekend. David is still talking about how much fun he had. Thanks for helping with the kids! I love your blog template. So festive!

Paintergirl said...

Wait I meant www.nephi7th.blogspot.com! Sorry I just had a brain fart.

Shem said...

What was the date on this post?

:(

Anything new going on?